24.9.07

袋的啟示


當數月前的 ”I’m not a Plastic Bag” 風行一時,
大家都不怕辛苦,捱夜排隊。
數個月後的今天,
滿街倒也是”I’m not a Plastic Bag”的天下。
日本版,有!
英國版,有!
香港版,有!
就運沒有出過的版本,
可能是拉脫維亞版,
或是西西里版都有!
街邊車仔檔,
至少有半車都是”I’m not a Plastic Bag”!
咪咪前天告訴我,
他的工人也有一個!
我慶幸自己當日“縮沙”,
沒有去死排!
否則,現在只能嘆句:
「早知今日,何必當初!」
細心回想,
其實那個袋子,
沒有什麼重大的意義。
只是一群人,
愛gimmick,愛名牌,
帶著那個袋外出,
手上拿著膠袋的人多的是!

最近,我又有買袋的衝動。
我相信,這是一個有實際意義的袋。
至少,直接了當的幫助有需要的人。
只能在Amazon訂購,
有興趣一起訂,
share郵費的朋友,
請在23/11前跟我聯絡!


1 FEED bag = 1 child fed for 1 school year

The FEED bag is designed to raise awareness and funds for hungry children and to help them get into school and out of hunger. Each FEED bag sold will provide a school year of meals for one child in need and give them the hope of an education and a regular meal. Whether you tote your FEED bag to school, work, play, or shop, remember that your bag helped to FEED and educate one child for one school year.

詳情:http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=336803011

3 則留言:

Bonbon 說...

hey i also need to order books from Amazon, so I will help you to order la

Mimi Chan 說...

Thanks a lot~
實在太好了!

Bonbon 說...

just let me how many you need la