Dear all,
It's me again! Backed from the hot sping hotel at Kim Shan. Which is a really nice hotel for hot spring with the best Japanese Cusine I ever had! Highly recommand to you when you go to Taiwan. They got 6 pools in total, 3 for men and 3 for ladies(not together). And the pool will shift everyday! ***Totally nude when you get in the hot spring!!!*** It's ok for me.. I don't think it's a really scary thing. Haha.. maybe I don't think my body is like a monster. haha.. so confident! We always stay in the hot spring room and enjoyed the hot spring! But it's too difficult for me to dip into the cold water pool right after the hot spring pool.. I just took the pretty cool shower instead! View is pretty there.. room is nice.. and we slept on the "Tatami". The hotel stuff drove us to Kim Shan after we checked out. We thought tht we can walk around the Kim Shan Old Street! But actually, it's not worth to go. It's ok, just a kind of explore!
Today, we went to the "Tam Shui". On the bus, we found a mobile phone with NT$30! We took it with no doubt! And it kept in my bag. The phone rang for over 60 times, and we talked with tht boy who lost his mobile. We met at the "Lover's bridge" and gave him back the things! He is a student and he looks very happy for he can get back the phone. He also gave me some "PILLS" which I think it's a kind of medicine.. and at last, we found tht is only candies! ha! We also visited a Amazon Wonderland at Tam Shui. Many strange animals from Amazon and keep there for exhibition! I took many photos for it! Since I don't think I can go Amazon one day, NT$59 is worth a try!
Backed to Taipei, we went to the train station and bought the ticket to "9 fun" tomorrow. But most of the ticket sold.. we can only buy the 11:50 train. Hope time is enough for us! 8 days, sounds a long vacation and everyone is surprise tht we spend 8 days in taiwan! Wht i can say is 8 days really not enough! I still got some places not going yet!!!!

3 則留言:
有得去旅行已經好好架喇,唔好話太短了! hehe... 我恨都恨唔到呢! =b
我睇您今日既日記時,仲以為您拎左人地d野咁貪心添! 好彩您話您有俾番個電話人,都算您乖啦! 哈哈...
今晚您媽咪都有黎我屋企附近,跟我地同二寶食飯!
您知嗎? 今朝見到自己miss左您阿媽既call,我勁驚,係即時打電話俾佢問佢乜事呢! 您知啦,您阿媽好日都唔會同我通電話架嘛! hehe...
anyway,今晚我地大家都食飯食得好開心! =) 婆b收到您既電話,仲好好好好好開心添呢! 不過當然二寶都想您番黎之後再同佢地慶祝過架啦!
仲有喎,臭欣下星期日可能會黎我屋企打邊爐,您黎唔黎呢??
tell u a good news~ 4 items sold in a half day~ and more is coming~ wakakakakaka
wahaha你地聖誕大出貨咁好~~~
發佈留言