7.12.06

Taiwan Trip Day 5

Dear all,

I backed to Taipei city last night. What I can tell is Ching Chin is a very great place for resting!! I feel very relax there. High mountains, clear and blue sky, greenish field is everywhere! I think it is what a heaven like. Vivian, I think you must love it. Although it is different from Alisan, but it still worth to go even a 4.5 hours long bus travel time! The farm I lived there is not the most pretty motel there, but it's cozy and lovely! We lived in a little wooden hut with mountain view which I can enjoyed the sunrise at the window! The farmer is a really nice guy who took us to visit there! But it's really cold there! I can enjoyed the snow view, but I enjoyed many autumn leaves view! The food there is very very simple but it is tasty! Just simple congee, egg, bread for breakfast, tea or coffee. But we loved it so much! Vegetable and fruits are always fresh!

The night before the farm, we went to Lo Shan and lived in a hot spring hotel. The hot spring there is a bit smelly, but it is better than no smell I think, coz I feel it is a true hot spring! The room is really really pretty and not tht expendsive though! We walked down the mountain at night and ate hot pot at a very small park! The owner there told us he went to HK once and his friend is Leon Lai's friend. (Really don't know why need to tell us! ha!)

So, where will we go today? Another hot spring hotel visit at Kim Shan. It is a small Japan Style hot spring hotel! NT$4800/2persons, it's a package price. Included two set of traditional Japanese cusine and massage! Share with you all after I backed!

Faye 7/12/06 9:28am

4 則留言:

chhichibebi*'`'*-.,_ 說...

我都好想去浸溫泉呀! 知道您今日會去另一個,enjoy it! =)

匿名 說...

先講你知一個好消息!!

"立法會昨日通過加重虐待動物的刑罰,殘酷對待動物的最高刑罰會由現時的罰款5000元和監禁6個月,大幅增至罰款20萬元和監禁3年。"

其實大前提是一定要教育,但在這急切的情況下,政府終於作出回應還是值得鼓舞!!

匿名 說...

嘩!! 聽到你咁講得咁靚, 我真係要去下囉!
好期待呀!!! 好想睇下d相呀!!

Mimi Chan 說...

Thanks for telling me this good news!!! Yes, I do think this policy is needed!