3.12.06

Taiwan Trip Day 1

Dear all,

Accident always happen! This morning, we got some problem.
So So, still remember tht you said I'm so "bad mouth" to say you won't get the Guam ticket and it come true at last? I remember before I go this trip, you ask me not to miss the flight and ask me to go to the airport earlier. What I can say is we arrive the airport a bit early, we went to eat Supersandwich breakfast, we also went to pay our bill by the money machine.. but we missed the flight. Yes, missed the flight!! You are as bad mouth as I! But it's fine, since CX is a very good airline.. they asked us to wait for the next flight which is an 1.5hr later only. This is the first time for us to be late to get on the flight, and I hope it is the last one.

Anyway, we arrived Taipei safely! Took the bus and it sent us to the entrance to our hotel. So nice! And we started our food trip from noon! It's difficult for me to tell wht I ate today.. (but wht I can tell is really a lot!) I tried the "bad smelling little hot pot which recommanded by my cousin. Tasty, but not as good as I expected. We ordered one and share! Up to now, I ate two Taiwan famous "Lo Yuk rice". Which is really really tasty! Of course! It is a lot of fat fat oily pork fat! This is really different in Hong Kong! Tasty, but I really don't want to put those fat into my mouth. Therefore, I ate those oil sause rice! I realize why the elderly love to eat PORK FAT or PORK OIL product. I also tried their Bubble Tea(which So So recommand me to try)! It is better than HK! And I can choose BIG bubble or Small bubble in the tea. I love the small bubble! Just backed to hotel and now is 9:07pm. But we have to sleep earlier tonite coz we hv to check out at 6 tomorrow morning.. and go to the train station to take the bus to far far away from Taipei city. Bye everyone and I'll take more photo to share with you all!

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

NOOOOOOOOOO! 你miss flight唔關我事~ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! btw, 你食咁多有無痾?